Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why does my auto-trans car kick when I change gears from p to r etc.?

When I am trying to park my car, I change gears from drive to reverse and my car/engine kicks pretty hard after i change it. It kicks pretty hard changing from drive to reverse. Whats the problem? What can I do about it?
Why does my auto-trans car kick when I change gears from p to r etc.?
Your transmission is getting close to going is what it

sounds like.

I suggest you take it to a shop, don't do it yourself.

Get a %26quot;transmisson flush%26quot; done on it.

If you get it done quickly you may be able to save

it and make it good as new again.

If you wait, you may be walking after trying to go

up a steep hill.



Good Luck
Why does my auto-trans car kick when I change gears from p to r etc.?
Maybe you car is idling too fast or you have a broken or loose motor mount.