Thursday, October 6, 2011

Does having your own car really change who you are?

I have a friend who I have known all my life and has always been a little bit socially awkward. He got a car a few months ago and he totally changed into a new person. He is now getting all kinds of girls and going to all these upper class men parties and so on. I am getting my license in a couple of months and am wondering if I am going to be like that. Does having your license change you?
Does having your own car really change who you are?
No it doesn't change you, but it may change how others perceive you. If your buddy got a really nice car, and is a little backward, then he will happily cart around anyone who wants to be seen with-his car. I had a new, but not extravagant car when I was about 17-18. I met some stragglers. I caught an underage drinking suspension. Funny thing, the stragglers didn't call until it was over, but who would want to hang out w/someone like that. Unless you have been socially awkward your whole life, then you'll know how to handle you're own, and tell people looking to use you to get bent!
Does having your own car really change who you are?
a car says alot about ur personality
yes, you become more mature and responsilbe and act accordingly