Thursday, October 6, 2011

How do I change My car stereo?

Inside my car I have a stock stereo, the make is a 95 cutlass supreme and I just recently got a stereo from a friend and all the videos on the internet show connectors from the stereo to the car, but there are none in my stereo, except for RCA connectors and my original stock stereo doesnt have anything like that.
How do I change My car stereo?
you will need a harness just google it and add you car maker name too

and check out this link to YouTube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_QYfbi1-鈥?/a>



be free to ask me any more questions on my e-mail and i hope this will help you getting what you want and good luck.
How do I change My car stereo?
IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR WIRES AND PLUGS . YOU HAVE TO GO GET A AFTERMARKET TO OEM PLUGS FROM A CAR AUDIO SHOP SO THAT YOU CAN CONNECT THE CD PLAYER TO YOUR STOCK WIRING WITHOUT CUTTING YOUR PLUGS OFF. OR YOU CAN HARD WIRE IT BUT THAT'S NOT RECOMMENDED!!!