Monday, September 19, 2011

Im getting a Type-R engine for my car soon, what are the things that i need to change or to get?

I have a 1997 Honda Civic EX and im planning to get a Type-R engine and transmission into my car, what do i need to put or things to change so my car doesnt suffer with the new, powerful engine?
Im getting a Type-R engine for my car soon, what are the things that i need to change or to get?
WERE THEY EVER PUT IN AT THE FACTORY ?------IF THEY WERE GO TO A U-PULL IT JUNKYARD AND GET ALL BOLT ON COMPONENTS AND RADIATOR WITH FAN ASSEMBLY ------IF THEY NEVER WERE FACTORY INSTALLED-----YOU MIGHT NEED TO CHANGE OUT THE COMPLETE FRONT SUB ASSEMBLY -----AND TO INSTALL IT QUITE POSSIBLE NEED TO FAB MOUNT SYSTEM WITH A WIRE WELDER
Im getting a Type-R engine for my car soon, what are the things that i need to change or to get?
type r engine and trans mounts. as they are stronger than the orig.
get a strut bar.

new suspension ?

get a new axle so it can handle your new ''''powerful engine''' when you go tearing the pavement.
You are going to have a hell of a time trying to find motor mounts that bolt up. Trust me. Good luck.
  • columnheader
  • hair treatment
  •