Monday, September 19, 2011

How do you force an automatic transmssion car to change gear?

More speciffically, how do you force a car to upshift the gear? I don't like it when my car revs to 3000 rpm before it changes gear. It wastes fuel because I know I can drive it at the higher gear at a lower rpm rather than trashing the engine with a lower gear at high rpm.
How do you force an automatic transmssion car to change gear?
To be honest i think your car has a torque converter problem,,may be just be a sensor but 3000rpm is too high unless you are putting your foot through the floor.I have 3 auto cars all totaly different to each other,Nissan pathfinder 4litre petrol,bmw 728i,and 37 year old triumph stag 3.0v8,All of these change up before 3000rpm unless your foot is hard down.
  • how to get a girl with a boyfriend
  • wavy hair
  •