Friday, June 3, 2011

Change tires - Is there a need to use a tire stoppe to stabilise the car?

I just wonder if I need to buy a pair of tire stopppers to put them at back of car tires, before changing the other tires.





I will change my car at my driveway, which has a slight incline.|||use blocks, even with an automatic car in park it can still roll when one drive wheel is lifted... and theirs no reason you cant use them|||it%26#039;s always safest to abide this idea. however, i never have as you can either employ the drive train %26amp;/or parking brake as usually there are the other 3 tires on the pavement. if it%26#039;s a terribly steep incline, some kind of chock/block is really a good idea.|||common sense......|||You dont need to buy any. just use a block of wood or a couple of bricks. try to rock the car a little before you lift it to make sure its not gonna crush you|||Agree with all the above. If your worried, just buy them for peace of mind.