Friday, June 3, 2011

Can I change car insurance in the middle of a claim?

I bought a different car and want to change insurance companies but was iin an accident and they are currently paying my hospital bills. It wasn%26#039;t my fault, as I was rear ended. Can I still find a cheaper insurance for the new car?|||Insure the new vehicle with whatever company you want. If you have gotten rid of the car that was involved in the claim (total loss or sold) call your current insurance company and inform that that you want to cancel coverage as of today.|||Sure,it shouldn%26#039;t matter.The insurance that%26#039;s paying now is still the responsible company at the time of the accident.|||Yes, you can change insurance companies with an open claim. You could find cheaper insurance it just depends on the difference of value between the two vehicles. Insurance rates are determined as follows: your age, location, driving record, value of your vehicle|||Yes you can