Friday, June 3, 2011

Can i change my car insurance over to a new car after 2months ?

Is this possible and how does it work ? Can i change it over , let me know please , Thanks





I have car that i only plan on having for 2months and then getting new car , is it easy to change it over to new car and what does it cost ?|||ring your insurance up and give them the details of the new car they will then tell you if your premium has either gone up/down or stayed the same. depending what size engine you have moved up from it should%26#039;nt go up that much unless you have a little 1.1 fiesta and you change to and ST220(MMMMMM MY DREAM CAR)|||No, I think you need to wait the year or the 9 months that you have signed up for.





Give them a call and ask x|||Yes you can i%26#039;ve done it myself|||All you do is call your insurance company and tell them you need to transfer it to a new car. If you are talking about a brand new car your insurance will increase because of the added value of the car.|||Its up to your insurance company. I am with Quinn direct and I bought a new car a month after paying my premium. I rang them and they even gave me a refund because the new car was smaller and the premium was less.|||yes you can i change from a clio to a mini bmw after 4 months , and all i had to pay was an extra 20 quid, if the insurance is cheaper on the new car , you can also get some money back from the insurance , just give your company a ring and they will help you more ,


ps i wasn%26#039;t charged any admin costs either when i changed x xx|||It costs nothing to make the switch but the rates for each car may be different. Yes it is easy, A phone call is all it takes.